sKIE-tHE-fOXsKIE-tHE-fOX

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

Lips. Lips.

Red Bull Short Red Bull Short

I thoroughly enjoyed this.

Plus Red Bull is a shit energy drink anyway. :V

Also, the music in this animation is absolutely amazing.

Cirque des Enfants Cirque des Enfants

Wow, Just... wow.

Dark, yet innocent and child-like, with a little trippiness thrown right in. To top it all off, the music is beautiful- both light and flowing at the beginning, then as the tempo increases, it slowly starts to get creepier and creepier. Overall, I'd say it's a treat for the eyes and the ears.

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

You've made me a happy man once more, Egoraptor.

This video is, quite frankly, even funnier than the last episode. You manage to epitomize all anime in one side-splitting parody that, in all honesty, looks seemingly horrible, but that's the point- it's supposed to. You and TomaMoto once again provide hilarious voice acting combined with repeated-clip animation (specifically in Kenstar's case where his face stays the same more than 10 times) which adds to the already evident humor.

Keep up the good work, guys. You're doing an awesome job with this. :D

Sakura owns Lee Sakura owns Lee

Awesome.

I was honestly expecting a shitty Naruto flash, but this blew my mind. The animation was fluent, the action was epic on a massive scale, and the music was awesome, too.

So, kudos. You made an awesome video. :D

Mario VS Luigi! Mario VS Luigi!

Really isn't all that bad.

For your first flash video on Newgrounds, I can safely say that this is pretty good. The animation isn't terrible, and the fight itself was okay. It could use tweaking, like added sound effects and a storyline of some sort, but other than that this really isn't that bad.

Also, add a play button next video so the video itself doesn't loop. :D

MaxK13 responds:

ehehehh....this is going to make me look REALLY stupid but...

How do you make a play button?

Plz WB

Fat Dick Balls Fat Dick Balls

LOL WUT

This was awesome. 'Nuff said.

Horsenwelles responds:

of cuurse

PokeCame PokeCame

That was hot.

I CAME RAINBOWS

FRED - Animated Series FRED - Animated Series

You have made my day.

Congratulations. You've blown the head off of an internet "idol". I can't wait to see how many Fred fans butthurt over this. (if there are any left)

Also, nice use of Metal Slug music. :D

Girlchan in Paradise Ep1 Girlchan in Paradise Ep1

Wow.

That was the most ridiculous thing I've ever watched. I loved it. :D

I can't wait for the next episode. Unless, of course, this was a blatant parody of all animes and there won't be another one. :P